Hey Everyone- Hope everyone enjoyed the time off! We definitely needed it and I hope everyone was able to relax, recuperate and get rejuvenated for this week!
Here is the Schedule for the week- Busy Week!
Monday December 1st– Practice 3:30-5:30
Tuesday December 2nd– Practice 3:30-5:30
Wednesday December 3rd– Practice 3:30-5:30
Thursday December 4th– HOME MEET against Tartan-
– Stretching and warmups for the girls starts at 4:30
– Meet officially begins at 6:30pm
– Please plan ahead for dinner. The girls will need to eat before we start warm-ups at 4:30. We do not want the girls scarfing food in the middle of the event. If they need something easy like a Granola bar or something light during the meet that is just fine.
Friday December 5th– Practice 3:30-5:30
Saturday December 6th– Invitational at Simley-
– Bus leaves Sibley at 8:15am
– Meet officially begins at 11:00am
**Site: Simley High School, 2920 80th Street, Inver Grove Heights
** Gym: North gym – Under construction! Come in doors around the back of the building marked “BB” by the ramp and come in to the left and then right down the hall. Spectators will need to park on the west side of the building and come in the door marked B.
** Admission: $6.00 adults/$ 4.00 students/Senior citizens free
** Directions:From Hwy 494, south on hwy 52, exit on 80th street turn left, 1 mile on right hand side.
– Please plan ahead for food. If they need something before or during the meet, they can get concessions, or have something light. Send money or snacks for them to have.
– Invitationals are unique in that only 5 girls per event will compete. The Varsity line up will be competing and then we will have 1 alternate per event. The JV team will not be competing on Saturday, but everyone should come to support our team! It is a fun time to see other teams, some of which are in our conference and section.
Any specific questions or concerns about this week- please email me! With 2 meets coming up this week, it is crucial that everyone is at practice these three days! We need to make sure we are as prepared as possible for the competitions to begin!
GO WARRIORS! 🙂